34TH MEET OF MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE ON 24- 25TH APR’15 AT JAMMU (J&K)
1. I take this opportunity to wish you and your family members best of luck, good health and prosperity.
2. Core Committee Meeting (Choti Toli), SPKN Trust Meet and Netaji Trust Meet will be held on 23rd Aprl’15 (Thursday). This will be followed by Management Committee Meeting on 24th & 25th Apr’15 (Friday and Saturday) at Jammu (J&K). During the Meeting, apart from normal business of the house/ organization matters, the other national issues and points concerning will be discussed.
3. Expected Participants.
(a) Management Committee Meeting. This is to be attended by all the Central Management Committee Members and all officials of State/ Pranths including President, General Secretary, Secretary, and Treasurer. All States/ Pranths General Secretaries are requested to co-ordinate the attendance of their participants.
(b) Any other member wanting to attend the meeting will have to seek permission from this office.
(c) Individual letters are being sent to members who are expected to participate in the meeting. General Secretary of each State/ Pranth are requested to co-ordinate the details of their participants and forward the details to:-
(i) Col V S Mangotra
General Secretary, PSSP J&K
E-605, Sainik Colony,
(ii) WO M R Khajuria
Secretary, PSSP J&K
C-558/8, Sainik Colony,
4. General Secretary of each State/ Pranth are required to present their Report at the Meeting and a copy be sent to this office for coordination. Proforma for the same is attached as appendix ‘A’. It is requested that the figures as on 31st Jan’15 be included in your report. You are requested to cover the following details:-
(a) Total strength of the members along with complete list indicating their service number, name, address, telephone number, E-mail ID (where available). Percentage increase in last seven months. Details of additional members be given only.
(b) Detail of President, Vice President, General Secretary, Secretary, Treasurer with their name, address, telephone number, E-mail ID at the State/ Pranth and District levels. (latest details)
(c) Details of projects undertaken or will be undertaken in the next six months for Veer Sainik Gram Gaurav Yojana.
(d) Strength of Sainya Sandesh subscribers and details of contribution of any article/ material for the magazine. Total Subscribers:- State/ Pranth wise improvements made.
(e) Details of the tours undertaken by various members (with date & place of visit) with results achieved. This is very important.
(f) Any outstanding achievements by members of our organization.
(g) Details of Mahasammelan at State level conducted after Jul’14 with a small brief on the same.
(h) Any other achievement you wish to highlight.
Note. You are requested to handover the above details in writing to Col M C Gandhi / Vijay Kumar ji before the start of the Meeting. A copy of the same may please be given to the National General Secretary also.
5. Each State/ Pranth President is requested to forward the names of their three best performers in their respective State/ Pranth highlighting their achievements in our organization during the year. Kindly forward their names to Delhi Office at the by 31st Mar’15.
6. You are requested to forward suggested Agenda Points by 31st March 2015 (reach Delhi Office) endorsed by the State/ Pranth.
7. Venue. -
Accommodation and Meeting Venue:-
TRIKUTA YATRI NIWAS
VED MANDIR ROAD, AMBPHALLA
NOTE- Venue for the meeting has limitations in term of space and privacy especially for ladies. You are kindly requested not to bring lady wives.
8. Reception Centers. It will be established at Jammu Tawi Railway station and Jammu Airport (If required). Details of arrival and departure of trains are attached. You are requested to arrange train reservation for reaching/ departure according to your convenience as per Railway Time Table. Important train details are attached for your information.
9. Airport. Jammu Airport is about 15 Kms from the venue.
10. Reporting. Please send your Arrival & Departure Reporting Forms (Enclosed as Appendix ‘B’). Information by e-mail / telephone will be appreciated.
11. All participants required to attend the Meeting on 23rd Apr’15 are requested to reach Jammu by 22nd Apr’15 evening. Similarly, those attending the Management Committee Meeting should reach by 23rd Apr’15.
12. Departure. All participants may plan to leave after 1600 hrs on 25th Apr’15.
13. Accommodation. It is being tied up from evening of 22nd Apr’15 to 25th Apr’15 only. Any member, who wishes to stay for more number of days, may make his “Own Arrangement.’’
14. Registration Fee. Rs.150/- per day per member.
15. Places of Interest.
Places within Jammu City
(a) Bahu Fort/ Bhage-e-Bahu
(b) Bawe Wali Mata
(c) Amar Mahal Palace Museum
(d) Raghunath Temple
(e) Peer-kho Cave
Place around Jammu
(f) Mata Vaishno Devi ji Shrine… 50Kms
(g) Shiv Khori Cave……………..180Kms
(h) Budh Amarnath Temple……250Kms
(j) Mansar and Surinsar Lakes….. 40Kms
(k) Patni-Top….80 Kms or Har ki Pauri ..6Kms
16. Weather. Nights are comparatively cooler. Otherwise weather will be moderate.
17. Programme details will be sent later.
With warm regards
Brig S C Sareen (Retd)
National Gen Secy. ABPSSP